Mobile inventory management for your enterprise
Save Time and reduce inventory carrying costs for warehouses
Every enterprise should have control over its inventory anytime, and from anywhere. As it is a tremendously difficult task to manually control your inventory, a mobile enterprise application is the answer to expediently enter data and search from anywhere using almost any device. When your inventory is constantly fluctuating, it is important to know exactly what’s happening, especially if you can’t always be present in the warehouse. A mobile enterprise application is far more affordable than its predecessors, costly inventory-management software. Adapting with new technology will ensure the success of growing companies.
Going mobile can help simplify warehouse’s operation and minimize its challenges, ensuring the accuracy of inventory data, improving visibility and management of materials across your organization. Also, track materials from their receipts, issue, transfer, return and more. It is a daunting task to manage movement and control associated costs pertaining to a strict system. Mobile inventory applications enable managers to achieve better visibility across all the warehouses and achieve superior customer service. Few of the other benefits include:
- Deliver enhanced visibility into inventory levels to prevent waste.
- Manage inventory in real-time from the field.
- Perform physical inventories and cycle counts in record time.
- Easily monitor preventative maintenance inspections and repair cycles.
- Receive and manage incoming inventory by purchase order.
You can achieve great operational efficiency through rich features from a mobile inventory app, look for features that best fits your requirements:
- Provides efficiency and control to all inventory work throughout the process of receiving, transfers, returns, data entry, and more.
- Enable users to receive goods about a purchase order without any paper based processes.
- Ability to execute stock transfers from one storage bin to another within the same warehouse.
- Reduce data entry errors through barcode scanning and increase inventory accuracy and worker productivity in the warehouse.
- Save time, effort and cost with a simplified inventory counts process, adjust inventory quantities quickly and help ensure inventory accuracy.
- Manage stock efficiently across all warehouses, easily track inventory across all locations and streamline the movement of inventory between sites.
- Achieve seamless integration with any ERP solution, enable the field workers to perform transactions in the warehouse and directly communicate it with the respective ERP system.
- Provide users the functions they need to manage their inventory with an easy to use mobile user interface.
- Choose a solution that works with all the operating systems, which is compatible with all the devices.
Innovapptive’s mobile inventory and warehouse management: mInventory app
Access real-time information and improve inventory accuracy by 30%
With mInventory, you can perform day to day inventory transactions through hand held devices and laptops by accessing the master data of the SAP inventory module, thereby helping you manage the core spectrum of transactions within the scope of SCM space. With mInventory, you can ensure real-time transaction processing, enhanced data accuracy and improved mobility and convenience.
Innovapptive’s mInventory tracks accurate information and includes features to prevent duplicate data entry. This app supports a slew of day to day inventory operations including shipping and receiving operations, inbound/outbound transactions, inventory cycle counting and transfer postings. By using this application, you can mobilize and optimize your supply chain, while ensuring error free transactions on the fly.
With mInventory, you can avoid duplicate scan/entry of bar codes, thereby eliminating downstream problems. This solution supports various shipping and receiving operations and adds value to existing operations in any business segment, be it oil & gas, retail, or consumer goods.
- Ruggedized peripherals for RFID, Bar Code or QR Code Scans.
- Scan RFIDs, Bar Codes and QR Codes to ship and receive inventory.
- Accept and distribute incoming materials by purchase order.
- View stock detail information at plant, storage location and batch level, anytime, anywhere.
- Pre-pick materials and issue, return or transfer goods electronically.
- Ensure inventory cycle count scheduling, counting and adjustments.
- Print packing slips and bill of lading documents from SAP wirelessly.
- Print USPS, FedEx, UPS, and shipping labels.
- Check availability of materials while on the job.
Additionally, RACE ™ (Rapid App Configurator Engine)
For all your customizations with ease
Innovapptive’s minventory mobile solution comes built-in with our configuration toolkit – RACE™ that empowers your IT teams to achieve infinite number of customizations of the mobile apps within minutes, translating to 40% of operational efficiency. You can achieve these customizations simultaneously on browser based applications such as SAP Fiori and on the native mobile apps. It offers high level agility and flexibility that helps in accelerating your enterprise time to market without becoming a bottleneck.
RACE™ sits on the SAP Netweaver gateway and works as the backend that lets you activate or deactivate specific transactions, add or remove data fields, map custom fields and much more with simple clicks pertaining to any app that you want to customize. The net result is you have an app with a customized UI ready, that perfectly matches your business requirements. Without the need of changing a bit of the code. This simplicity in customizing SAP mobile solutions provides a strong value proposition and dramatically improves the overall TCO and ROI, thereby enhancing the overall customer experience to the next level. RACE™ eliminates the need to hire additional skill sets (Mobile UI/UX designer, iOS, Android or Appcelerator developer). It minimizes on-going support and maintenance costs. Also, drastically decreasing implementation timelines, it helps you go mobile in less than four weeks.
If you would like a demo of Innovapptive’s mInventory(Mobile Inventory and Warehouse Management) solution, please click on the link. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with an Innovapptive solution expert, you can reach out to us by emailing us at email@example.com or you can reach a sales representative at (713) 275-1804.