Build loyalty and a seamless customer engagement through mobility for Retail
With mobility redefining the way retail industry is currently operating, there is no exaggeration
that smart phones have brought a new lease of life into an already complex web of multichannel
retailing. Needless to say, enterprise mobility has become the new enterprise experience - a
unique way of transacting business and improving how people work in every area - either desk
or in the store.
In this perspective, many retailers are concentrating on investing exclusively on consumer mobile apps. This is a new beginning that is gaining rapid momentum - empowering stakeholders like store associates, managers, partners and consumers with mobile solutions to fully transform the customer experience.
Unique Challenges for the Retail Industry
- Promotion of new brands, based on whether they are in the store, on the road, or at home
- Consumer access to myriad choice of products, models and styles
- Rising consumer demands to provide excellent customer service
- Enormous and disparate amounts of consumer and business data to collect and analyze
- No proper analytics to model and forecast different scenarios.
higher operating margins are achieved when enterprise mobility is embedded
in all business
Source: A SAP Performance Benchmarking
Innovapptive’s SAP certified solutions for the Retail Industry
Mobile Universal Approvals - mWorklist
SAP approvals made easy to enhance operational efficiency!
Using mWorklist, you can a process a series of transactions involving timely approvals related to purchase orders, expense reports, time sheets, contracts, shopping carts and much more from the comfort of your mobile, anywhere, anytime.Learn More | Product Sheet | Request a Demo
Mobile Inventory Management - mInventory
Streamline stock fulfilment and optimize your supply chain!
With mPowerTM mInventory mobile app, precise tracking and paperless management of inventory helps you increase productivity, lower costs, optimize your supply chain and improve customer service.
Mobile Purchase Requisitions - mShop
Streamline self-service procurement by providing instant access to store price and products availability!
Using mShop, a shopping carts approval app for SAP, you can view pending shopping cart requests and approve entire carts or individual cart items. Apart from that, this app also offers the flexibility to let you forward carts awaiting approval to your peer employee for further processing, in case you are on leave.Learn More | Product Sheet | Request a Demo
Goods Receipt & Service Entry Sheets - mConfirm
Minimize overall costs and incidents with real time updates of inbound products!
The mConfirm mobile app ensures easy processing of inbound goods and received services to provide enterprises and inventory managers with real-time visibility into inventory levels and eliminates human errors.Learn More | Product Sheet | Request a Demo
Purchase Order and Requisition Release - mRelease
Enhance decision making and remove bottle necks by accelerating your procurement process!
The PO or PR release strategy plays an important role in controlling budgets to avoid unnecessary expenditure and provide optimization of stock levels. The multi-level PO and PR release strategy provides a foolproof control mechanism to achieve this.Learn More | Product Sheet | Request a Demo
Harness the power of mobile solutions to transform your business!
Gone are the days when store was just a retail floor; it's now a virtual shop operating 24/7 connecting your employees, partners and customers. This means all these stakeholders require mobile solutions to transform and define the way they learn team work and shop to build loyalty, augment sales and improve their overall RoI.
Some of the typical areas of retail where mobile can have significant impact are:
- Improve workforce productivity and operational excellence through enhanced store processes.
- Offer store managers the information and processes they need most to boost efficiency.
- Improve service, response and sales to offer an invigorating shopping experience.
- Reduce overall costs and incidents.
- Enhance decision making and fulfilment with real-time visibility and collaboration.
- Enable faster time-to-market with new products.
- Minimize wastage, shrinkage, obsolescence and expenditure.
- Streamline stock fulfilment.
- Offer personalized promotions, resulting in enhanced customer loyalty.
- Augment store visits by leveraging location-based features.
- Offer location based services such as loyalty rewards and status media preferences.
- Leverage mobile commerce to offer superior shopping experience.
- Offer more reach to your customers via mobile catalogue browsing, ordering and store pickup.
- Enhance customer in-store experience with mobile checkout.
- Let your customers have instant access to store price and products availability, enhancing their customer satisfaction.
- Minimize margin shrinkage and lost sales by providing a seamless multi-channel store experience to your customers.