Forest City Case Study
Forest City, founded in 1920, is a commercial and residential real estate company based in Cleveland, Ohio. Forest City has its biggest presence in urban markets, including Boston, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C. In 2013, Forest City reported revenues of $1.02 billion.
- Navigation of multiple screens led to slower user adoption
- Lack of an intuitive single screen for accomplishing purchase requisition approvals, anytime, anywhere
- Complex workflows & interfaces led to fall in process efficiency by 40%
How Innovapptive’s Mobile Universal Approvals solution addressed the above challenges?
Forest City selected Innovapptive’s Mobile Approvals solution that leveraged the SAP Mobile Platform. Key decision factors were:
- Intuitive single screen to ensure timely approvals - anywhere, anytime.
- Simplified workflows offering flexibility to customize evolving business requirements on the fly.
- Low cost of ownership.
- Accelerated deployment time of 6 weeks.
Key value drivers
- One central “hub” for SAP approvals, to make real-time decisions
- Push notifications, offline access and app analytics
- Flexibility & Scalability – 17+ modules and customer focused enhancements
- Significant enhancement of SAP end-user experience
- Improved overall employee productivity
- Reduced delays in purchase requisition approvals
- Reduced inefficient approval follow up requests
- Solution ease of use