mWorkOrder Case study
Leading Upstream Company Reduces Maintenance Backlogs & increases its work capacity
The customer is a multinational oil and gas company. Its business covers the entire oil and gas chain, from crude oil and natural gas exploration and production to power generation, transportation, refining, petroleum product marketing and internal crude oil and product trading.
- Paper based and manual processes causing over 30% of rework
- 15-20% temporary capacity increase due to unexpected overtime related to unplanned maintenance
- 10% reduced asset life due to inefficient preventive maintenance
- 40% unexpected downtime and production delays
- Unwanted inventory carrying costs
- A solution that is needed to run on smartphones and tablets connected with a peripheral device
Innovapptive’s Mobile Work Order Solution
- Runs on iOS, Android, Windows and SAP Fiori launchpad
- Instant tracking and automatic reporting of status, progress and location.
- Allows unlimited customizations through RACE – zero coding efforts.