Data Modelling in SAP Gateway White Paper
With SAP Netweaver Gateway becoming the platform to seamlessly connect across several devices, it is imperative that data modelling plays a pivotal role in developing applications. Needless to say, the data model you create consists of the operations that you want to perform in runtime, mapped to specific data and attributes. Against this backdrop, this white paper probes into the concepts and functionalities of using Data modelling in SAP Gateway with relevant notes and screen shots, wherever applicable.
What you can learn from this white paper?
- Get an overview of SAP Gateway.
- Learn the pre-requisites to get started.
- Appreciate the role of the Service Builder.
- Explore the concept of Data Definition and various services that are available like Redefine and Include.
- Get an overview of Data Consumption process.