Fixed Asset Tracking Best Practices
White Paper Information:
The modern asset management system needs to achieve more challenging asset outcomes against a backdrop of ever-increasing regulations and financial constraint. The fundamental reason why organisations implement asset management is because it makes good business sense. All asset-intensive organisations need an ordered, structured, disciplined way of controlling assets.
This white paper starts with the description of the ever changing face of asset management, physical inventory and the processes that gets updated every day. It fixates on the phenomenon of going mobile with the changing technologies and abiding by the functionalities of the solution. Also, what Innovapptive has to offer, its differentiators and description of its solutions.
Key Takeaways from this Whitepaper –
- Information about all the nuances of automating physical inventory & reconciliation of fixed assets.
- What is involved in implementing a fixed asset inventory solution? The differentiators to keep in mind.
- Eliminating the usage of spreadsheets, since manual data entry is unreliable.
- How do you identify flaws in your fixed assets? What are the new technologies?
- Mobile access to conduct a physical inventory and reconciliation. What solutions does Innovapptive offer? Proven case study.
- More on Innovapptive’s customary toolkit, that’s revolutionary.