Migrate MBO apps to SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 white paper
With the release of SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 (SMP 3.0) and the newly released SAP HANA Cloud Platform mobile services (HCPms), enterprises can streamline the development, delivery, security and management of mobile apps. This integrated platform helps developers efficiently build any-device apps that can run on premise or in the cloud.
What you can expect from this white paper to help you kick start the migration process?
- Overview of Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) including its key components
- Capabilities of SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 3.0 them
- Preparing the background for migrating to SMP 3.0
- Strategies of migration
- Primary migration activities for MBO to OData migration (step by step procedures)
- Overview of SAP HANA Cloud Platform mobile services.
- Migration activities with SAP HANA Cloud Platform mobile services. (step by step procedures)
- Installing and configuring the SAP HANA Cloud Connector