Mobile Is The New Face Of Engagement White Paper
By 2016, smartphones and tablets will put the power in the pockets of a billion global consumers. Mobile is not simply another device for IT to support with a shrunken website or a screen-scraped SAP application. Rather, mobile is the manifestation of a much broader shift to new systems of engagement. These systems of engagement help firms empower their customers, partners and employees with context-aware apps and smart products. To remain vital in this business technology reformation, CIOs must step up and work with other executives to establish an “office of the chief mobility officer” to implement an enterprise wide mobile strategy.
From the above backdrop, this white paper throws valuable insights about Forrester’s research highlighting the following key findings:
- Depicting future trends of mobility with supported infographics and key statistics
- Key aspects that enables mobility to become the new face of the new systems of engagement
- Engagement goals that are supported by mobile apps
- Mobile’s unintended consequences and its business impact
- Key recommendations and what it means to a business strategy