Rapid Deployment Solutions for Syclo Apps
Innovapptive's SAP Syclo RDS provides customers a faster way to mobilize SAP Plant Maintenance, Field Services, Inventory and CRM Service processes to improve worker productivity, asset uptime and safety with the latest product release on SAP Mobile Platform architecture.Contact us for a Quote
Accelerate your SAP Syclo Implementation
Innovapptive's SAP-Qualified Rapid Deployment Solution for the Syclo Agentry Platform provides customer with the ability to successfully bring a stable, robust mobile asset management, field service or inventory management solution into production use with minimal expert support and associated costs. The 5 to 8 week offer from Innovapptive, incorporates scope confirmation and implementation that requires minimal configuration but would be considered the foundation for further process oriented asset management solution.
- Installation of the Agentry SAP Framework on the SAP ERP system.
- The Framework includes both the Administration and Monitoring Portal, and the Integration Framework. The Integration Framework provides the integration point to SAP ERP for the Mobile Solution Server.
- This then allows the Work Manager Server to synchronize data with the SAP ERP system for the mobile application. Included in the Integration Framework is the Configuration Portal used during implementation to modify and extend the standard functionality of the synchronization components to meet implementation-specific needs.
- Ready-to-deploy SAP mobile applications that enable rapid mobilization of your field:
- SAP Inventory Manager
- SAP Work Manager
- SAP CRM Service Manager
- SAP Rounds Manager
- Effective management of complexities of multiple data sources, networks and devices.
- True cross-platform support
- Native look and feel for apps on any device
- Enterprises can manage users, devices, and applications
- Control connectivity, security & scalability
- Through built-in functionality, the 4GL framework simplifies application design and deployment.
- Existing systems for field work are mobilized using templates allows configuring programs quickly.
- Agentry’s open, flexible architecture extends the data to optimize its value.
- The platform allows access and update to data across multiple back-end systems.
- Supports a wide range of mobile devices and the latest advances in technologies, including RFID, GIS, GPS and more.
- Customized user presentation to deliver uniform business rules on a variety of device types.
- Central architecture management and extensive diagnostics simplify revisions and updates.
Syclo Agentry for Any Enterprise, Any Network and Any Device
Using Sophisticated Technology that makes Mobile easy
Using Syclo’s feature-rich Agentry Editor nested in the powerful Eclipse software development platform, ultimate in personalization, Java development tools and mobility-specific development features help to make applications rich in user experience. Syclo’s Agentry Platform, with an advanced SOA framework helps to make easier systems integration right from free flow of information to robust composite integrations with complete flexibility of security settings. With an ever-growing diversity of mobile devices on the market and with very little standardization among them, using Agentry, makes applications that support all popular devices and ensures that your mobile solutions are easy to manage and inexpensive to modify as your business changes.
Low-costs that impacts every level of business
The Syclo Agentry platform’s open, flexible architecture and future-proof technology enables Innovapptive in developing mPower App suite products which help clients with a quicker and long-lasting ROI. The low total cost of ownership impacts every level of our client’s business — from development to deployments they experience value of the more accurate and timely data populating of their applications.
SAP Qualified RDS of the Syclo Agentry Platform and Syclo Apps
Innovapptive’s SAP qualified Rapid Deployment Solution (RDS) of the Syclo Agentry Platform provides customer with the ability to successfully bring a stable, robust mobile asset management solution into production use with minimal expert support and associated costs. The 5 to 8 week offer from Innovapptive, incorporates scope confirmation and implementation that requires minimal configuration but would be considered the foundation for further process oriented asset management solution.
The fastest way to mobilize your workforce with the leader in Mobility. Mobile solutions that drive business growth, innovation and profitability.