About the client
The customer, a large multinational chemical company, was having difficulty with maintenance time keeping, planning and scheduling, and had no visibility into the time to completion of maintenance work. This situation was negatively impacting wrench time and productivity. The company sought out an easy-to-use solution that would help it establish a mobile work order management program.
- Lack of visibility into the maintenance process
- High administrative time and expenses
- Reactive planning and scheduling
- The elimination of paper forms, such as work orders, checklists and timesheets that were slowing down the maintenance process,
- Easing the complex timesheet entry process, which resulted in less administrative time and costs, faster information sharing and increased technician productivity,
- Real-time, accurate data, providing key decision makers more thorough insight into operations and maintenance, and faster, proactive responses in solving plant maintenance issues.