Paints and coatings manufacturer AkzoNobel was suffering less-than-ideal field engineer productivity and inventory accuracy during customer service calls. The company determined that adopting an SAP-integrated mobile solution could solve these problems. AkzoNobel reached out to Innovapptive for help. Considering AkzoNobel’s unique needs, Innovapptive devised a mobile work order and inventory management system designed to empower field technicians to complete repair projects faster and more efficiently. How did it work out? This case study takes a deep dive into AkzoNobel’s experience.
- AkzoNobel’s workflow challenges
- What the company wanted in a mobile solution
- Why AkzoNobel selected Innovapptive
- What Innovapptive provided AkzoNobel
- What results were achieved