Refinery maintenance work, by its nature, poses many unique risks. This is most evident during a turnaround, shutdown or outage. Is there a way to mitigate safety risks while achieving optimum STO performance?
Happily, the answer is yes. This new eBook from Innovapptive introduces a new connected worker application – Visual Planner – that can help you minimize downtime, preserve revenue flows and make the best use of your resources.
- The five steps of efficient turnaround planning
- The problems with paper-based STO planning
- How aging units and equipment are contributing to more refinery STOs
- What causes safety risks to spike during STOs
- The benefits of digital STO planning