Many plant managers struggle with finding ways to boost worker productivity, eliminate work order backlogs and unplanned downtime. Companies are increasingly turning to mobile-first maintenance software to overcome these challenges.
This white paper will examine the pitfalls of using a paper-based or a suboptimal mobile work execution and asset management processes. It will show how these challenges can be overcome using a highly scalable and agile mobile-first work execution and asset management platform. Readers will learn the important features to look for when shopping for mobile-first maintenance software and how to select the ideal solution for your business.
Key Takeaways of this white paper:
- Important features to look for when shopping for mobile-first maintenance software
- How to select the ideal mobile-first solution for your business.
- How paper-based maintenance processes lead to low technician productivity and unplanned downtime
- Analysis of how highly agile and scalable “Mobile-First” SAP or IBM Maximo maintenance software eliminates inefficient paper-based processes
- A detailed list of the twelve most important features a mobile maintenance software must include