Too many oil and gas facilities – upstream, midstream and downstream – still use paper-based processes as part of their daily maintenance programs. Rather than being proactive, they remain reactive in addressing equipment maintenance. This puts these facilities at greater risk for asset failure and costly downtime.
It doesn’t have to be this way. Mobile technology has revolutionized oil and gas maintenance activities, including work order management. Paper is inefficient and outdated. This whitepaper will offer five sound reasons to replace a paper-based work order process with a modern, effective mobile one.Benefits of mobile work order management:
- Greater process visibility
- Better use of labor and resources
- Enhanced workforce productivity and wrench time
- Bridge technician skills gaps
- Stay regulatory compliant