The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically highlighted the importance of supply chains. The preventive measures by various national governments have halted the industrial production and disrupted the global supply chains. On the other hand, panic buying has tremendously increased the demand for retail goods, manufactured goods as well as food and medical supplies, creating shortages.
The whitepaper highlights five simple ways that will help increase warehouse throughput across different sectors with limited resources in these challenging times.
Key takeaways from this whitepaper:
- Warehouse layout best practices to optimize operational efficiency
- Developing cross-docking processes to avoid labor-intensive activities
- Avoiding operational bottlenecks through workload smoothing
- Driving up inventory accuracy through cycle counting
- Digital technology adoption to keep the supply chains humming