HOUSTON, TX – AUGUST 30, 2016
Innovapptive Inc., a leading enterprise mobile and user experience (UX) solution company, today announced several key achievements, highlighted by its continued global expansion and major customer wins. End user adoption of it's mobile and user experience solutions continued to increase with several successful rollouts and expansion at several key accounts and new customer acquisitions.
Adding to its worldwide customer base, Innovapptive continues to outpace the competition winning new customers, in the Oil & Gas, Food Services, Life Sciences and Scientific Instruments industries. Innovapptive leadership attribute the company’s success to a myopic focus on making customers successful by leveraging the Innovapptive's cloud-based solution powered by SAP HANA Cloud Platform which delivers fast time-to-value.
Few key customer acquisitions in Q3 are highlighted below -
- Innovapptive has acquired an American integrated oil company, headquartered in New York city and a Fortune 100 corporation. The company explores, produces, transports and refines crude oil and natural gas. As part of this customer acquisition, Innovapptive would be implementing the Mobile Universal Approvals solution – mWorklist to consolidate and streamline all their approvals anywhere, anytime.
- Another customer in the Oil and Gas industry, Innovapptive signed an multinational oil and gas corporation headquartered in Irving, Texas. The customer will implement Innovapptive’s Mobile EAM Solution – mWorkOrder to streamline their enterprise asset management (EAM) processes.
- The last Oil & Gas industry customer is a Fortune 500 company, based in Dallas, Texas. The company is a petroleum refiner and distributor of petroleum products, from gasoline to petroleum-based lubricants and waxes. Innovapptive will be implementing its Rapid Application Configurator Engine’s (RACE™) Digital Forms solution, followed by several of its mobile enterprise asset management and supply chain solutions.
- Innovapptive continued its expansion in the Life Sciences industry by signing up a German multinational chemical and pharmaceutical company. This customer's primary areas of business include human and veterinary pharmaceuticals; consumer healthcare products; agricultural chemicals and biotechnology products; and high value polymers. The customer will implement Innovapptive’s Mobile EAM Solution – mWorkOrder to streamline their enterprise asset management (EAM) processes.
- Innovapptive also signed up a French food services and facilities management company, headquartered in the Paris suburb of Issy-les-Moulineaux. The company is one of the world's largest multinational corporations with 420,000 employees that represent 130 nationalities and are present on 34,000 sites in 80 countries. Innovapptive’s engagement with this customer is in the domain of providing SAP Fiori services, apart from delivering a sales application to help their sales reps globally.
- Innovapptive also signed a multinational manufacturer of scales and analytical instruments. It is the largest provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. In order to mitigate the challenges encountered by their sales force and to drive process efficiency at all levels, Innovapptive will be implementing a comprehensive mobile sales solution on SAP Fiori.
“Our recent achievements in Q3 further solidify our goal of transforming enterprise mobility and user experience for SAP customers,” said Sundeep Ravande, President & Co-Founder of Innovapptive. “Our next logical step is to take our momentum in the United States and apply it globally – and we’re looking closely at accelerating momentum the Europe, UK and Asia-Pacific as the next steps in making that a reality.”
Innovapptive, is the fastest growing enterprise mobile and user experience (UX) solution company and is an industry leader among rapid mobile application development (RMAD) solution providers. Innovapptive's Rapid App Configurator Engine (RACE) technology redefines traditional approaches to digitize the enterprise and is empowering organizations to rapidly deliver ready to run mobile apps across lines of business and industry verticals. Innovapptive's portfolio of over 100 mobile solutions run across a wide array of devices and systems and is creating a connected enterprise across employees, customers and suppliers. Innovapptive was named a 2016 SAP Pinnacle Award Winner and has won this recognition three years in a row. Most recently, CIOReview also named Innovapptive as the "Top 20 most promising SAP Solution Providers". Today, some of the world's largest brands run Innovapptive technology and software.
For more information,
Phone: +1 713 275 1806