Swap Your Paper Forms – with mobile digital forms
It’s vital to have a user-friendly experience on any device. Mobile digital forms need to be responsive and readily built for users. Native iPhone, iPad mobile forms that integrate with all the applications within your enterprise and work offline and online is what companies expect to obtain, with data accessed in real time and eliminating manual work, mobile forms are reducing keying time and improving data quality.
Disregard frustration when filling out worksheets and safety checklists.
An instant error free data, that matches with your existing reports and integrates into your software system is what the business requires. For field service workers in energy companies like oil, gas, and utilities, EHS (environment, health and safety) is a massive trepidation. Charting the field and being confident about whether it’s safe for workers and yielding with health and safety regulations is an imperative part of this process.
It is harmful to reply on outdated and risky data collection, storage, and reporting tools, which are predominantly paper based. Field service health and safety reporting has huge potential to benefit from the mobile trend, providing a more efficient, accurate, and most importantly, safer way to conduct health and safety reporting in the field.
The benefits of mobile forms for EHS inspections are endless when compared to paper forms. Mostly, the amount of time spent recording and entering data can be suggestively abridged with mobile forms. With connection to the back office, you’ll be able to send data back immediately, and access essential information from the office while offsite. Which includes part numbers or the equipment necessary for a task. Mobile also provides the option to add pictures to record more accurately an EHS issue. Also, offering a way to annotate or draw on the image to bring attention to problem areas.
Mobile forms also provide additional benefits like, to capture signatures when authorization is needed, GPS to help locate job sites or timestamp work completed, and barcode scanners that can scan equipment on site. Robust analytical features, which are now being included to help aggregate large amounts of data and show trends, provide an overarching look at data, and confirm compliance. Ultimately, these features lead to more accurate and timely reporting, better compliance, and a safer environment.
With mobile forms for field service data collection in EHS, the benefits are apparent. These benefits counterweight every risk associated with traditional, legacy methods of data collection in the field, not to mention mitigating even greater environmental and safety disasters.
- Decreased time spent inputting data.
- Improved connectivity for real-time access in the field or office.
- Time and costs savings for a company.
- Improving receptiveness, customer experience, data accuracy and completeness.
- Reduce incomplete or missing data to restrict halt in production and complete turnaround planning smoothly.
- Reduce the need for internal IT and administrative resources and speed time across your workforce.
- Track different details, product management, product label information, goods declarations, storage plans and more. Also, quickly review.
- Review case reports, site monitoring, event reporting and many more in real time online or offline.
Build your digital compliance and statutory forms with RACE™ digital form builder easily
With RACE™, make your paper form, digital by recreating it as a digital checklist. Create and edit your forms simplicity. Build logic by adding a selection of fields of your choice, GPS location, pictures, date, and time stamps and more. Add in smart and dynamic fields to modify your checklist. The forms have the expected features including, drop down menus, expanding and repeating sections and with the ability to attach various document types such as PDF, MS Word and images as supporting evidence.
Streamline your inspection process by collecting data with the same software system. Use your phone camera to capture images for your inspection reports. Easily add arrows, diagrams, and drawings to clearly spell out your findings. Authorize your inspections on the spot using digital signatures. Your team, customers or management can sign off instantly. Export or email it at the tap of a finger. Export reports in your choice of format.
- Quickly measure experiential behaviours against predetermined safety, procedural, and operational standards, and instantly create action plans to remediate issues.
- Easy-to-use mobile forms to better inspect equipment, facilities, and more, with the tools to identify and fix issues fast.
- Check up on locations to improve procedures and assure proper execution.
- Manage health and safety violations with standardized incident reporting.
- Create a job done form that automatically emails your client, your manager, and your workgroup once you submit your report. Simple, seamless, and fast.
- Instant visibility into what issues in your business need to be rectified so you can take proactive steps to respond.
- Real-time records provide you with insights at a glance and employee accountability. Scan barcodes with ease without having to use a third-party inventory scanner.
- Embed calculations into a form to automatically calculate time spent on a given job, or cost totals on estimates so teams can get going faster.
With RACE™, build robust mobile forms that will revolutionize your business. Whether the objective is to improve productivity, increase visibility into operations, gain an edge over competition, or delight customers. Also, save time and gain data accuracy.
If you would like a demo of Innovapptive’s portfolio of Native or Web based mobile solutions, please click on the link. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with an Innovapptive solution expert, you can reach out to us by emailing us at email@example.com or you can reach a sales representative at (713) 275-1804.