We are excited to announce that Innovapptive's 5 mobile apps have been nominated for this years voting for the 2014 SAP PartnerEdge for Application Development Challenge for Mobile!
From the many submissions, SAP has handpicked the best contenders in this year’s mobile challenge. Using crowd-voting with SAP Idea Place the Winner and Finalists will be determined. Voting begins now and will run until October 3rd. The SAP Idea Place voting page displays all the qualified partner apps that have been accepted for the challenge (in constantly changing order). All of these apps run on the SAP Mobile Platform. Detailed information about each app is pulled automatically from the SAP Store entry.
This year, Innovapptive's 5 mobile apps have been nominated in this years 2014 SAP Mobile Apps Challenge:
- Mobile Shopping Cart and Purchase Requisition - Click Here to see the app on SAP Store
- Mobile Quality Management - Click Here to see the app on SAP Store
- Mobile Employee Self-Service - Click Here to see the app on SAP Store
- Mobile Production Order and Confirmation - Click Here to see the app on SAP Store
- Mobile Sales Execution - Click Here to see the app on SAP Store
How to vote?
- Anyone in the world can vote, so spread the word! Share this URL especially with your customers: https://ideas.sap.com/PE4ADChallengeMobile.
- Search for the app of choice. Click on the app name to learn more about its benefits.
- Hover over the image and click on the white arrow. When the arrow turns green, your vote has been submitted.
- Each person can cast only ONE vote.
Once the voting period concludes, SAP will evaluate all votes to ensure fairness to all participants, prior to announcing the Winner and two Finalists. These will receive, in addition to many other benefits. a trophy at the Award ceremony at TechEd && d-code Berlin, November 11-13, 2014.
May the best Innovapptive apps win!