Leverage mobility to provide quality patient service and boost global health
The life sciences industry is a booming segment that is growing at a rapid pace. A dynamically evolving clinical, regulatory and business landscape is compelling the life sciences industry to embrace mobile to internally streamline processes, accelerate time to market and externally reach out to a broader and a comprehensive customer base.Request a Demo
Boost ROI and have a wider reach to your global customers through mobility
With mobile technologies penetrating our lives like never before, it has become imperative for every industry vertical to keep pace with this new found revolution. Companies need to invest in a robust mobile strategy to develop standards, policies, training and support to effectively leverage and manage this new technological revolution.
In this context, companies in the life sciences segment are increasingly adopting mobile technologies to engage their customers, lower their operational costs and achieve a long-term sustainable and profitable growth. Thus by leveraging cutting edge mobile technology, companies in the life sciences vertical - pharmaceutical, bio-technology and medical devices are transforming the way they do business with increased focus on patient care, thereby enhancing the overall global health in unique ways.
Challenges plaguing the life sciences industry
The life sciences industry is plagued by unique market forces that restrict growth and slows innovation. With escalating costs of drug discovery, increased regulations and government mandated price cuts, profit margins are adversely impacted. Added to that is the complexity of running global operations, disoriented supply chain and fragmented information access, which all are creating severe bottle necks for sustained growth and improved customer service.
- Lack of accurate, reliable and real-time visibility of information into the inventory anytime, anywhere on any device
- Need for a quick and an efficient information access for warehouses
- Disorganized customer order management – lack of mobile ordering capabilities, limiting on-demand self service
- Lack of a seamless mechanism to help field service personnel document customer complaints, prioritize and synchronize work orders, thereby negatively impacting customer service
- Meeting timely quality compliances with respect to new drug manufacture and delivery
Mobile health is changing healthcare and could transform it by acting as a conduit for
advice, information and even treatment – if concerns with privacy and security
Innovapptive’s SAP certified solutions for the life sciences industry
SAP Mobile Work Orders - mWorkOrder
Streamline warehouse operations and lower operating costs!
Innovapptive’s SAP® certified mWorkOrder mobile solution delivers a prepackaged add-on for your central dispatchers to pro-actively schedule and assign work orders to field technicians. Field technicians can receive new work orders, push notifications and priorities in real time to avoid any potential equipment failure, unexpected downtime, safety and environmental risks and unmet production quotas – all of which negatively impact revenue.Learn More | Product Sheet | Request a Demo
Mobile Inventory Management - mInventory
Proactively detect and manage inventory exceptions & optimize your supply chain!
With mPower™ mInventory mobile app, precise tracking and paperless management of inventory helps you increase productivity, lower costs, optimize your supply chain and improve customer service.
Mobile Quality Notifications - mQuality
Comply with drug safety standards with real-time Quality Control and Assurance!
The mQuality mobile app from Innovapptive transforms your quality control and assurance process to let you capture an SAP quality notification, along with images and GPS information - anywhere, anytime.Learn More | Product Sheet | Request a Demo
Mobile Universal Approvals - mWorklist
Ensure seamless SAP approvals to improve operational efficiency!
Using mWorklist, you can a process a series of transactions involving timely approvals related to purchase orders, expense reports, time sheets, contracts, shopping carts and much more from the comfort of your mobile, anywhere, anytime.Learn More | Product Sheet | Request a Demo
Enterprise Asset Management - mAssetTag
Optimize asset visibility & utilization by authenticating potential counterfeits (drugs and devices)
mAssetTag is a mobile app that is basically developed to support the existing SAP users of FI-AA module. Using this app, you can scan and geo-tag assets for effective tracking; add assets and complete physical asset reconciliation process (automatic verification of assigned batch of assets with physical assets).Learn More | Product Sheet | Request a Demo
Purchase Order and Requisition Release - mRelease
Streamline and accelerate your procurement process to improve global health care!
The PO or PR release strategy plays an important role in controlling budgets to avoid unnecessary expenditure and provides optimization of stock levels. The multi-level PO and PR release strategy provides a foolproof control mechanism to achieve this.Learn More | Product Sheet | Request a Demo
Let mobility redefine the way Life Sciences companies operate – deliver more with less!
Some of the typical areas of life sciences where mobile can have significant impact are:
Supply Chain Operations
- Proactively detect and manage inventory exceptions before they evolve as customer issues, while turning challenges into opportunities.
- Help minimize personnel cost and streamline warehouse operations through warehouse automation, thereby improving productivity.
- Authenticate products to help identify and authorize potential counterfeits, before they are administered to patients.
- Improve decision making with real-time visibility and collaboration.
Sales, Marketing, and Service
- Augment sales revenues via different channels and enhance market share.
- Increase customer satisfaction and effective utilization of field technicians.
- Resolve customer issues quickly and offer competitive differentiation.
- Increase higher field service productivity by enabling marketing & service personnel to consume critical business intelligence.
Corporate Finance and Procurement
- Monitor, measure, analyse, control and improve KPIs across various stakeholders – people, processes and plants.
- Augment responsiveness for internal employee productivity by way of Finance automation.
- Enable vibrant speed analysis and savings opportunity identification by way of actionable insights delivered to procurement personnel.