Be a game-changer and help transform the way you offer services be it power, fuel or water through mobility
Embracing automation and mobility in this new energy era can transform the way utility industry can operate and the way they deliver - reduced outages, lowered bills, efficient customer billing, optimized consumption and much more. As mobility is becoming the new face of customer engagement, more and more companies are realizing the potential of mobility and have started integrating their process centric asset management models with the cutting-edge mobile solutions that have a strong bearing in improving operational efficiency, safety and optimizing resources.
Needless to say, mobility has become indispensable for companies in this segment to stay competitive in the wake of rising energy prices, unregulated statutory compliances and growing asset base among other things.
Unique Challenges for the Utilities Industry
- Timely compliance with statutory regulations
- Dealing with high value facilities and equipment where each failure is disruptive and costly
- Delivery of high-quality products & services to your customers at a competitive price
- Gaining visibility into costs, suppliers and customer trends
- Adherence to stringent occupational safety, health and environmental regulations
- Maintenance of optimal availability, reliability, profitability and operational safety of plant, equipment, facilities and other assets.
According to recent surveys, maintenance personnel spend less than 40% of their time on maintenance and repairs. The rest is spent on travel, overhead, and administrative work, such as entering data.
Source: SAP® Customer Reference Statistics
Innovapptive's SAP certified solutions for the Utility industry
Mobile Work Order Management - mWorkOrder
Reduce equipment downtime and lower operating costs
mWorkOrder mobile solution delivers a prepackaged add-on for your central dispatchers to pro-actively schedule and assign work orders to field technicians. Field technicians can receive new work orders, push notifications and priorities in real time to avoid any potential equipment failure, unexpected downtime, safety and environmental risks and unmet production quotas all of which negatively impact revenue.Learn More | Product Sheet | Request a Demo
Mobile Inventory Management - mInventory
Increase productivity, lower costs & optimize your supply chain
Extend your inventory management system into the field to increase availability and avoid downtime! With mPower™ mInventory mobile app, precise tracking and paperless management of inventory helps you increase productivity, lower costs, optimize your supply chain and improve customer service.
SAP Mobile Rounds - mRounds
mRounds mobile solution allows you to record critical asset performance data points in real-time without the usage of manual paper forms. Assets that are trending towards failure are identified quickly, allowing you to reduce downtime and help you maintain your equipment in a much better way.Learn More | Product Sheet | Request a Demo
Mobile Universal Approvals - mWorklist
SAP approvals made easy to enhance operational efficiency!
Using mWorklist, you can a process a series of transactions involving timely approvals related to purchase orders, expense reports, time sheets, contracts, shopping carts and much more from the comfort of your mobile, anywhere, anytime.Learn More | Product Sheet | Request a Demo
Enterprise Asset Management - mAssetTag
Optimize asset operations to offer the right products at the right time!
mAssetTag solution supports the existing SAP users of FI-AA module. Using this app, you can scan and geo-tag assets for effective tracking; add assets and also complete physical asset reconciliation process (automatic verification of assigned batch of assets with physical assets).Learn More | Product Sheet | Request a Demo
Stay competitive in highly volatile markets - optimize resources, minimize wastages and generate greater value
Examples of high-value processes that can derive the greatest measurable benefits from mobile solutions include:
Energy supply chain management
- Control fuel costs over your energy supply chain
- Predict operational intelligence, based on integrated material and transportation management
- Maximize processing and tracking of all fuel movements and inventory positions
- Ensure hassle free quality inspection process with real-time access to quality centric data
Asset & Stock management
- Extend and improve asset life and reliability.
- Improve plant, fleet and equipment performance.
- Improve workforce safety and productivity.
- Ensure assets run at peak performance with shorter response times and timely maintenance.
Sales & Customer Experience
- Integrate marketing activities on a single platform, thereby getting deeper insights into customers’ needs.
- Equip the sales force with value-added tools and offer latest information anywhere, anytime.
- Manage the complete sales cycle right from planning and quotation management to account management and sales performance.
- Support prudent billing & invoicing processes that ensure fairness to customers, while complying with legal mandates.
Finance & analytics management
- Acquire progressive business insights across your entire corporate landscape by radically automating the financial processes & analytics
- Enhance decision making across core areas of financial domain by having greater control of financial inflow and outflows
- Manage and streamline all facets of financial operations including receivables, payments, credit risk, treasury and collections.