Hess Corporation, a leading American global independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas throughout the globe, upgraded their existing manual entry Materials Management processes to transform to a digital, real-time, role-based and intuitive user interface with SAP, Innovapptive's mInventory. Hess implemented the mInventory mobile warehouse solution to enable their workforce to perform their tasks better and easier than before and increase their employee satisfaction.
September 18 & 19, 2018 at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Hill Country, San Antonio, TX, Mr. Chris Starcke, Hess's Senior Manager, Supply Chain Material and Logitics Operations, will be presenting to audiences on Hess's old Materials Management process and the selection of Innovapptive's mInventory solution as well as the key business benefits they are seeing to date including:
- Over 100% acceleration in Goods Receipt process time and higher data capture accuracy
- Real-time physical inventory movement visibility in SAP accelerates operational clock speed
- Improvements in employee satisfaction and reduction in change management costs
Innovapptive's mInventory lets you perform day-to-day inventory transactions through handheld devices and laptops by accessing the master data of SAP. This SAP® certified solution leverages the SAP Inventory Management (IM), Warehouse Management (WM) and Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) modules and delivers a simple, reliable and productive user experience across a wide range of industries. It helps users manage physical inventory movement in real-time and lets them perform physical and cycle counts quickly while achieving greater accuracy of inventory levels.
mInventory enables you to:
- Get valuable insights about the stock available within your plants, warehouses or storage locations
- Access to accurate and timely inventory information with instant updates to your SAP system
- Perform physical and cycle counts quickly and achieve higher level accuracy
- Reduce inaccurate inventory records, shipments and customer complaints
- Eliminate downstream problems in inventory and invoicing
If you would like a demo of Innovapptive’s mInventory (Mobile Inventory and Warehouse Management) solution, please click on the link. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with an Innovapptive solution expert, you can reach out to us by emailing us at email@example.com or you can reach a sales representative at (713) 275-1804.