Do your front-line workers often go out into the field to collect spatial data, along with other critical information, of your company's assets? Certainly, this job needs a GIS (Geographic Information System) and an SAP EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) solution.
Pressed for time, it’s very uncomfortable for front-line workers to use two devices for GIS and SAP EAM or switch between tabs on a smart device. Unfortunately, there was no single-stop solution to expedite spatial data collection efficiently and accurately through a map-centric approach.
Innovapptive’s mWorkOrder Integrated GIS & SAP EAM
Solving this problem, Innovapptive joined forces with two leading spatial systems integrators - Critigen and we-do-IT, to deeply integrate corporate GIS data with mWorkOrder.
This enables mWorkOrder users to connect the location of assets and the rich geospatial information in the GIS to asset condition and maintenance information in SAP.
End-to-end support from various GIS platforms such as GE Smallworld GIS, ESRI ArcGIS and SPATIALinfo, spatialNET or any other GIS format via OpenGeo or FME for spatial data is integrated across SAP HANA Cloud and SAP Mobile Platform, letting organizations:
- Enrich SAP Business Suite applications with geographic content,
- Rapidly process spatial, location and enterprise data in real-time to enable decision-making related to asset management and customer service,
- Visualize geographic information in maps, graphs and charts using tools from the SAP portfolio,
- Deliver applications to field workers that effectively process geospatial and business data using S/4 HANA, ECC, SAP Cloud Platform or SAP Mobile Platform,
- GIS Integration with Esri-based Map Control.
Your front-line workers can use an interactive map to visualize work they’ve been assigned and see surrounding assets and work history. Your planners can see where the assets are and use GIS capabilities to more effectively bundle and plan work. Executives can combine all of this data into comprehensive and easy-to-use spatial analytics to incrementally or improve safety, reliability, or ROI.
Front-line workers can now access business and spatial data in a single view and execute workflows on a map-based user interface. This deep integration is enabled through the SAP Cloud Platform or SAP Mobile Platform. The solution offers integrating map controls and data from SAP with ESRI ArcGIS client mapping technology.
The ability to deliver spatially-enabled business processes will unlock the next level of process efficiencies through beautifully simple yet powerful mobile apps from Innovapptive.
mWorkOrder’s Key Drivers
Innovapptive’s mobile work order management solution, mWorkOrder is integrated with the latest LatLanGo and we-do-IT SDKs to allow its users to identify the location of the assets with the help of GIS pins. This integration supports the following capabilities:
- Display SAP objects on the map as map points, polylines, and/or polygons with selectable markers, line and polygon styles.
- Turn on/off SAP object map layers.
- Zoom to view all SAP objects displayed on the map Search displayed SAP objects
- Click to view SAP object information (Title and Description).
- Launch actions (Create, Related & Details) for work orders, functional locations, equipment and notifications.
- Use the application offline (requires ArcGIS 10.2).
- Manage device storage by configuring areas, objects & level of detail to be cached for offline use.
- Turn on/off customer-defined GIS Layers.
- Popup of Feature object information from the GIS system.
- Display the current location of the device.
- Change base maps, selecting from a customer-selected set (online).
- Turn on/off GPS tracking.
See a Customized Demo of mWorkOrder
Discover how the integration of GIS and SAP EAM into mWorkOrder can drive a map-centric approach to collect essential spatial data and other critical asset data for your business. Click here for a customized live demo or dial 1-844-464-6668 to talk to us.