Ensure Precise Tracking and Paperless Management of Inventory
The Innovapptive Mobile Inventory and Warehouse Management application enables users to perform common inventory transactions through handheld devices, smartphones, and RF scanners. The users do the transactions at the point of use on their wireless device which results in real-time transaction processing, improved data accuracy and increased mobility and convenience.
The mInventory solution is an SAP Certified solution for Inventory and Warehouse Management that helps you make more informed decisions and improve your business operations while reducing expenses.
Why Adopt a Mobile Barcoding Solution?
- Improve operational productivity and reduce costs through automation
- Reduce inventory carrying costs by 5 – 10% with access to real-time stock levels
- Ensure accurate, up to date inventory information by using barcode scanning for data entry
- Speed up receipt and back-order reporting to and from shipping or receiving by over 35%
- Manage physical inventory movement in real time and improve inventory accuracy by 30%
- Perform physical and cycle counts quickly and achieve 98% accuracy of inventory levels
- Streamline inventory cycle counting and reduce number of FTEs for cycle counting
An SAP® certified mobile solution that offers out-of-the-box integration with the SAP Inventory Management (IM), Warehouse Management (WM) or Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) modules.
Synchronous or Asynchronous updates based on Offline oData technology – mInventory enables SAP transaction processing in Online or Offline modes.
Enables warehouse personnel to wirelessly print bill of ladings from SAP generated stock movements in a batch or one by one – optional integration to USPS, FedEx, UPS and shipping labels.
Truly device and platform agnostic - full native support on all major mobile OS and browser access through SAP Fiori launchpad - at no additional cost.
Scan RFID tags, 1D or 2D Barcodes and QR Codes to ship & receive inventory using any handheld devices including mobile phones, tablets, external peripherals and ruggedized hand held devices.
User friendly interfaces and navigation – boost employee productivity, minimize training and change management costs.
Ensure unlimited flexibility & customizability to extend the product to support unique customer specific-business requirements with the Rapid App Configurator Engine - RACE™ toolkit.
Eliminate the need of manual paperwork entirely - cycle count sheets, pick tickets and scratch pads for finding inventory.
"Overall the fit and function of the mInventory application on handhelds and Vehicle Mounted Terminals (VMT) has been very positive, both from a hardware as well as connectivity standpoint.”
Randy Deitemeyer, Senior Manager - IT, Johns Manville | A Berkshire Hathaway Company
mInventory is Currently Being Used at
Let mobility redefine the way you operate – deliver more with less!
- View and cross check stock detail information at plant, storage location and warehouse, anytime, anywhere.
- Pre-pick materials and issue, return or transfer goods electronically.
Optimize your supply chain, service responses and order fulfilment.
Goods shipping and receiving
- Scan RFIDs, Bar Codes and QR Codes to ship and receive inventory.
- Update, post (to the backend server), mail or print the goods receipt
- Speed up receipt and back-order reporting to and from shipping/receiving by over 35%.
- Streamline inventory cycle counting and reduce number of FTEs for cycle counting.
- Increase sales through improved service levels and potentially reduce inventory levels in the warehouses/distribution centers.
- Seamlessly transfer assets from one entity to other (warehouse, storage location or bin)
Add new line items, while transferring the assets or delete items that are no longer relevant
Minimize time, optimize resources and ensure error free postings.