mInventory case study
A leading global service organization transforms their inventory & warehouse management processes to maximize their operational efficiency
About the client
The client is the largest global social service organization that is dedicated to provide emergency food and health care to children in countries that had been devastated by World War II. It relies on contributions from governments and private donors. Governments contribute two thirds of the organization's resources; private groups and some 6 million individuals contribute the rest through the National Committees. (Source: Wikipedia)
- Cumbersome handling of large number of specific warehouse transactions
- Time lag in recording of transactions into SAP ERP vis-à-vis physical movement of goods
- Inability to accurately record inventory transactions using barcode auto-id
- Offline processing of data at remote locations and the ability to timely record transactions back to SAP.
- Unwanted inventory carrying costs
Innovapptive’s mInventory management solution
- Fully automated barcode scanning and Goods Receiving solution
- Eliminates inaccuracies and delays in recording the transactions against SAP.
- Scalable and fully configurable solution, instantly complying with the business requirements of internal & 3rd party partners.
- Offline processing with configurable UI validations
- Configurable barcode scanning automation to optimize transactions’ execution